We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, dedicated leader to join our Team.
The Bishop Wand Church of England School has outstanding students and we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, dedicated leader to join us to deliver the academic environment to ‘Realise the God-given potential’ in every one of them.
We are a successful, over-subscribed 11-18 secondary school with 1030 students on roll, including 130 in the Sixth Form. Students enjoy an innovative curriculum, engaging lessons and excellent pastoral care enshrined in Christian values. We aim to fill their days with academic challenge, inspiring lessons and happiness so that they enjoy their learning and develop into young adults of which we can all be proud.
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape our vision and direction and the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in our School’s on-going success.
We are looking for a leader who can;
• Enable us to fulfil our mission of ‘Realising God-given potential’ and strive to ensure that the Christian ethos of our School permeates every facet of our common life;
• Relentlessly champion every child’s academic and pastoral outcomes;
• Lead our staff through a process of continual self-improvement building strong internal and external learning networks;
• Hold all members of our School community to account.
We can offer you;
• A school with high outcomes and an outstanding reputation for developing well-rounded, caring students;
• A culture where all students and staff feel valued;
• Talented, high achieving well-motivated staff;
• Outstanding, happy, well-behaved confident and hardworking young people;
• A competitive remuneration and well-being package.