Applications are warmly invited for an experienced, ambitious and outstanding practitioner to join our leadership team supporting the Headteacher to develop excellence across the school. The ideal candidate will have a clear vision and understanding of effective teaching and learning through all key stages.
Hinchley Wood Primary School is a popular three form entry primary school located on the borders of south west London, with 620 pupils from Reception to Year 6. The school has recently converted to academy status and joins Hinchley Wood School, an outstanding secondary school located on the same site, in a newly formed multi academy trust – the Hinchley Wood Learning Partnership.
This is an exciting time to join the school and our new Partnership, helping to shape a new era of development and growth so that all children are able to reach their full potential. The successful applicant will work with the Headteacher to build upon the current strengths of the school, embedding strong and supportive leadership, excellent teaching and learning and the best possible outcomes for our pupils.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced teacher with excellent classroom practice.
- Be an excellent and effective communicator.
- Have strong leadership, management and organisational skills.
- Have the ability to coach, celebrate and promote high quality teaching and learning.
- Have a positive, resilient and optimistic approach; be proactive and confident.
- Have an active interest in educational issues and approaches.
- Be committed to partnership, inclusion, collaboration and sharing.
If you would like to visit prior to application please contact Heather Morey on 0208 398 7161 or via email email@example.com Further details can be found by clicking on this link http://www.hinchleywoodschool.co.uk/243/vacancies
Closing date: 9am, Monday 9 December 2019.
Interview date: Thursday 12 December 2019.
Hinchley Wood Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The position advertised is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.