At Winston you will have, as a Deputy Head, a significant level of autonomy, within a strong leadership team and development into Headship.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an exceptional person to support the work of the Headteacher and Leadership Team as Deputy Headteacher. This is an exciting opportunity to take a key leadership role as we move a very good school to outstanding. Our innovative approach to school development allows individuals to flourish and your strengths will be used to enhance our school.
Governors are seeking to appoint a talented professional who is:
- A visible leader who has a proven record of effective & successful leadership at a senior level.
- Ambitious for our students.
- Passionate about teaching and learning.
- Ambitious for Headship
- Committed to working in partnership.
- Strategic development of our streams.
- Developing a curriculum that meets the needs of students, ensuring effective timetabling.
- Ensuring that the use of data informs and enhances student progression.
- Other aspects of the role to be negotiated.
Our Commitment to you:
- A significant level of autonomy within a strong leadership team.
- Development into Headship.
- Friendly, professional and welcoming staff team.
- Amazing students, eager to learn and lead.
More detailed information and an application form are available from our website: www.wcsc.org.uk
Visits to the school are welcome and can be arranged by contacting Mrs R. Zimmerman, the Headteacher’s PA, on email@example.com Applications should be emailed to Mrs Zoe Johnson-Walker, the Headteacher on firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required prior to commencement.