Our client is a reputable independent school, with a high focus on academia as well as extra-curricular activities. The school has a lot of community involvement, and runs indigenous education programs and community service.
About the Role:
- Full time, Ongoing
- January 2018 Start
- Supportive of the School’s Religious Ethos.
About the School:
- Valuable leadership opportunity
- Modern school undergoing growth and expansion
- Welcoming school, great culture and environment
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Relevant education qualifications, Eligible for WWCC and full NSW accreditation
- Minimum of 8 years teaching experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a senior leadership position
- A strong background and command of teaching senior classes
- Ideally a thorough understanding of the NSW and BOSTES requirements for the school curriculum and compliance
- Experience in building productive networks that enhance the School's capacity to provide a quality program
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Ref #TES1710-521942 or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).