Deputy Headteacher - The Colne Community School
Are you a dynamic and motivational teacher and leader? if so, we would very much like to hear from you.
In this role, you will play an important part in establishing a culture where our students are enabled to achieve the best they can and puts our school back at the heart of the community.
Some of the key responsibilities are:
•formulating the aims and objectives of the school;
•establishing the policies through which they shall be achieved;
•managing staff and resources to that end;
•monitoring progress towards their achievement; and
•publicly supporting all decisions of the Headteacher or Executive Headteacher/Head of School and Governing Body.
The full details of the role, and the context in which the school is operating can be found in the documents attached below.
What we can offer you:
• A competitive Salary;
• employee benefits: Pension Scheme and Employee Assistance Programme;
• a full continuous Professional Development Programme;
• training opportunities through the school’s membership of The Sigma Trust.
We're looking for you if you have:
• Successful experience of teaching and leading in a secondary school or academy;
• the ability to articulate and share the vision and ethos of the school;
• the ability to inspire trust and confidence across the school and the community;
• ability to develop and sustain good relationships with staff, parents and governors; and
• ability to lead CPD Programmes.
How to Apply:
Please complete the attached Sigma Trust application form and submit either via the TES website, or directly to the HR team email@example.com
Closing Date for applications: Noon, Wednesday 27th March 2019.
Shortlisting will take place on Thursday 28th March 2019.
Interviews will be held over Tuesday 2nd/Wednesday 3rd/ Thursday 4th April 2019.
In addtion to this post, the Sigma Trust is also seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher at The Stanway School, Colchester and a Head of School at Philip Morant School, Colchester. Please see these adverts listed separately via TES, for more information. We would very much welcome applications from candidates wishing to be considered for more than one of these posts.
Please indicate on your application, which post(s) you are applying for. There is no need to submit separate applications for each post.