Start date: September 2019
Contract type: Full Time
Salary: £63,806 p.a. to £70,370 p.a.
Pay Range Leadership Pay Scale Point: L20 – L24
Contract term: Permanent
We are seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher to provide additional leadership capacity to the Trust. The successful candidate will be deployed at one of the Trust’s eight secondary schools in North East Essex as required. The position will suit you if you have recent comprehensive school experience of leadership at senior leader level or post of equivalent responsibility within the education sector.
This post is full time but we are happy to consider applications from people who are able to work fewer hours per week.
We're looking for you if you have:
• Significant experience at senior leadership level and therefore the ability to work in a wide range of roles;
• Experience as a Qualified Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL);
• Ability to work flexibly and be deployed as required and identified by the CEO;
• Substantial and sustained professional development in support of leadership at senior/whole school level;
• Ability to inspire and motivate students and staff;
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Role Specification).
Why work for The Sigma Trust?
We can offer you:
• A Competitive Salary;
• Robust CPD training programme that enables you to flourish;
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships;
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme.
For additional information about the Trust and it’s schools, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to email@example.com.
Please read the document ‘Notes for Applicants’ attached under 'Applicant Info Pack'.
Closing date: Midday Monday 20th May 2019
Shortlisting: Tuesday 21st May 2019
Interview date: Thursday 23rd May 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.