The Winns Primary School is seeking to appoint an inspirational Deputy Headteacher who will make a positive contribution to the lives of our children from September 2018.
Specifically we are looking for candidates who are dedicated, enthusiastic, team players and knowledgeable about children's learning and aid us in our drive to become an outstanding school:
- have experience of leadership and management and are able to demonstrate how initiatives have had a positive impact in their current setting
- have a proven record of outstanding classroom practice in the primary phase, demonstrating creativity, initiative and excellent organisation
- are able to demonstrate an ability to work with rigorous systems of assessment and use this data meaningfully to enhance pupil progress and maintain the highest possible standards
- have a commitment to ongoing professional development and a positive attitude to innovation and change
- are able to work developmentally, co-operatively and effectively within the senior leadership team within the school
- have highly effective communication skills and demonstrate compassion, professionalism and maturity when liaising with pupils, parents, governors and other stakeholders.
Application details are available via the school office.
Visits to the school are essential; you should contact the school office to book a visit. Please contact Mrs B Fiander, School Business Manager, by email brenda.fiander@Winns.waltham.sch.uk to request an application pack and visit details.
The Winns Primary School is a very large community school situated in Walthamstow close to the A406. We serve a mixed community on an inclusive basis and the staff work well together as supportive teams. Our aim is to develop each child in terms of their academic and social learning and to become a truly great school.
Applications Close on: Friday 11th May 2018 at4.00pm Shortlisting: W/B Monday 14th May 2018
Selection Day: Thursday 17th May 2018
All staff at The Winns Primary School are committed to providing a safe environment for all the children and staff working or attending the school. Applicants should share this approach and understand that this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check in line with statutory safeguarding procedures.