Employer: Rutherford House School
Salary: Leadership (L6 – 11)
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Suitable for NQTs: No
Start date: Monday 17th April 2023 or September 2023
Closing date: Monday 13th February (12pm)
Interview date: Week beginning 20th February
Please note there is the option to close the process early for an exceptional candidate.
We are seeking to appoint a pioneering and experienced leader to take on the role of Deputy Headteacher. This unique opportunity will be suitable for an experienced leader, who is looking to further develop their leadership skills. If you are motivated to make a difference, we would love for you to join our senior leadership team.
Rutherford House School looks forward to appointing a new Deputy Headteacher. It could be you if…..
- You are committed to ensuring all children develop a lifelong love of learning and leave us embodying our School and Trust values.
- You are passionate about high quality teaching and high performance learning.
- Think outside of the box and go above and beyond for our pupils.
- You are committed to the ongoing development of children, staff and community.
- You are an experienced and exceptional senior leader
- You are committed to staying abreast of progressive education and current research.
- You can motivate and inspire all to contribute and make a difference.
- You enjoy challenge, change and leading new projects
- You have excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- You love to learn and are committed to continuing your personal development
What do we offer you?
· You will have the opportunity to develop and lead a dedicated and talented support staff team, who are reflective and passionate about doing the best for all pupils.
· A focus on the professional development of all staff, with access to NPQs and leadership opportunities across the Trust
· Excellent peer support and social opportunities from our outstanding, passionate team and across our ten Trust schools.
· A competitive salary
· Children who are happy, exceptionally well behaved and have a desire to learn. Our children are confident, articulate and future leaders.
· Supportive and engaged parents
· The opportunity to lead within a school whose curriculum develops awe and wonder, curiosity, and a depth of knowledge in all subjects.
· A focus on a work-life balance and staff well-being
If you want to help all children learn, enjoy and succeed and have the ambition and enthusiasm to work in partnership with us, we would love to hear from you.
Tours of the School are strongly advised and can be booked at a convenient time for you via the Office Manager, Ms Smith (details below).
Application forms and further detail can be found on our website, under the vacancy tab or downloaded from the TES website. Only applications submitted on the school’s application form will be considered.
Please contact the Ms Smith (Office Manager) if you have any questions or require further details about the post on either 020867201 or firstname.lastname@example.org