The Governors of this single form entry village school are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, dedicated and inspirational Deputy Headteacher, with class teaching learning responsibility.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Determination and passion to develop our children and the school to outstanding status.
- A proven track record of achievement in education with the drive to promote the highest standards
- A commitment to further develop and extend the outstanding Christian ethos
- Excellent communication, able to motive, inspire, empower and lead others.
- The desire and ability to forge strong relationships with children, staff, parents, governors, the church and wider community.
- Outstanding classroom practice with high expectations for themselves and all children.
In turn, we offer:
- Happy, caring children, enthusiastic and motivated to learn
- A strong team of professional and fully committed staff
- A dedicated and pro-active Governing Body
- An embedded Christian ethos being part of St.Oswalds, Winwick, with links to other local churches
- Excellent partnerships with parents, PTFA and the wider community
- A strong commitment to professional development and leadership opportunities.
Visits to our school will be warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school on 01925 630995.
Winwick CE School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our team to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure being sought from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
Application forms to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are strongly encouraged to visit the school on one of two dates:
Monday 12th December at 1:30pm and 14th December at 4pm. Please call the school office and make an appointment with Anne Cameron.
Closing date: 2nd January 2017 Midnight
Shortlisting: 6th January 2017
Lesson Observations at Winwick CE Primary on the 12th, 13th & 16th January 2017
2nd Short listing Monday 16th January 2017
Interviews: 25th & 26th January 2017
For further information about the school and application packs can be obtained online from the school website: www.winwick.eschools.co.uk