Due to the relocation of our current Deputy Headteacher we are looking to recruit a talented, ambitious and experienced practitioner to work in partnership with our Headteacher and leadership team. Our new Deputy Head will be non-class based, share an office with the Headteacher and lead on the development of teaching and learning across the school and on assessment. The successful candidate will also have a teaching commitment of around one day a week.
Are you a strong team player who is an excellent teacher, well organised, able to build strong relationships and inspire and motive colleagues and pupils alike?
Kingslea is a happy, vibrant, forward thinking school which is oversubscribed, with good financial management.
You will be working with a committed staff, fantastic children and a rich and engaging curriculum.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their career and have a whole school impact.
We can offer you:
- a non-class based position;
- enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and do well;
- a positive, hard-working and collaborative team of friendly staff;
- the chance to form a strong partnership with our Headteacher;
- supportive parents who want the very best for their children.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an excellent classroom practitioner from whom others can learn; is able to develop colleagues and pupils;
- is highly organized, committed and motivated;
- will play a leading role in the strategic development and life of the school;
- has excellent communication, inter-personal and organisational skills.
Applications are invited from skilled and ambitious teachers looking for career development and a chance to make a real difference in our school. Please see our website and Twitter accounts for further information.
To apply for this role please click on the 'Apply' button
Our Headteacher, Mr Alexis Conway would love to show prospective candidates around the school. To see what Kingslea is all about please contact our Office Manager, Tracey Hill, to arrange a visit.
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email or post by 10am on Thursday 29th June. Shortlisted candidates will be informed that day.
Interviews: 4th/5th July
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.