Whitworth Community High School
Tel 01706 343218
School website : www.whitworth.lancs.sch.uk
Age Range: 11-16. School size: Group 5. 630 on roll.
Starting Salary Range: Leadership Scale salary point 15 - 19
Required: September 2018
Whitworth Community High School is looking for an outstanding Deputy Headteacher to lead us through our next phase of developments: building upon current strengths; supporting and challenging colleagues; driving initiatives to improve practice and thus improve student progress, enjoyment and engagement across the school.
The successful applicant for this role will be an outstanding practitioner; a passionate advocate for high quality educational provision in a comprehensive setting; an imaginative, dynamic and energetic leader and an inspirational teacher committed to raising aspirations and enhancing the life chances of our young people.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- a strong, dynamic and proven track record of school leadership and management;
- the ability to inspire and enthuse the whole school community;
- the practical strategies and sound pedagogical knowledge to lead across the school;
- the ambition and commitment to ensure all students achieve their potential.
- a keen understanding of what good and exceptional standards and outcomes look like and of how shared vision; excellent systems; and clear lines of accountability in communication underpin the delivery of these outcomes.
CVs are not accepted and further information and an application pack are available from Mrs Yvette Ellis, P A to Headteacher or online.
Email: email@example.com or telephone 01706 343218
Closing Date: Monday 29th January 2018 – 12 Noon
Interview dates: Week commencing 5th February 2018