Our Lady’s RC Primary
For September 2018
Group 2 L6 - L10
‘Learning and loving together; we grow with Jesus.’
- Are you an excellent teacher who cares deeply about the ‘development of the whole child’?
- Do you want to work in a school where your drive and energy will make a real difference?
- Will you be an innovative leader who inspires our school community?
Our Lady’s Story
Our Lady’s is a thriving Catholic primary school in the village of Aspull, Wigan. Staff and governors strive to provide the best possible education and have achieved some great things. Due to the promotion of our Deputy to our Headship, the Governors wish to appoint a teacher with a proven track record of excellent classroom practice who is child centred and will support our school values. The governing body are looking for an exceptional individual who can help us to build upon these strong foundations. To come with fresh ideas and approaches that will take us forward. Somebody with a desire to achieve even more for our children.
We are on a journey with many exciting opportunities ahead…
You will have the privilege of supporting our new Headteacher in developing the school further in the pursuit of excellence in all areas. You will join a school with:
- Amazing and happy children, who work hard and are enthusiastic about learning.
- Dynamic staff who are committed to continuously improving their teaching; and are open to new ideas.
- A skilled and experienced governing body who will offer strong support.
- Parents and families who are keen to engage and contribute.
- Deep and established links with the parish and community.
- A variety of successful collaborations with partner schools, the Local Authority and the Diocese.
- A growing and vibrant pupil population.
- A learning community with huge potential.
Our Lady’s RC Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure application to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Ward in the school office.
An application pack is available from the school website www.aspullourladys.wigan.sch.uk or from the school office on 01942 832299 or email@example.com
Your completed application should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mr A Brown (Chair of Governors) to the school address below.
Application closing date: Friday 23rd March 2018 (noon)
Short listing: Tuesday 27th March 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 18th April
Contract type: Full time Contract term: Permanent
Our Lady’s R.C. Primary School
Holly Road, Aspull, Wigan WN2 1RU
Tel: 01942 832299 email: email@example.com