Queen Anne’s School is an exciting place to work, where every member of the school team is valued. We aim to recruit the highest calibre of staff through all areas of the school. Queen Anne’s School is a community and all staff work with a professional, committed and enthusiastic attitude.
The campus is located in beautiful 35 acre grounds with good transport links and within easy walking distance of Reading Station. We offer a number of staff benefits including excellent training and Inset opportunities, discounted gym membership, subsidised meals, free car parking, pension scheme and School fee reduction where appropriate.
A Deputy Housemistress is sought to provide support to the Housemistress in a senior boarding house. The successful candidate will be fully committed to the aims and ideals of boarding school life and demonstrate the ability to deliver excellent levels of pastoral care.
This is a residential position and therefore accommodation is provided.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience within a boarding school community or similar environment
- Have a real interest in the development and support that pastoral care offers
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, determination and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a responsible and pro-active attitude
- Flexibility, resilience and commitment to a residential boarding post are essential requirements.
Full details of this position and how to apply are available from http://bit.ly/QASCareers or by emailing HR@qas.org.uk
Queen Anne’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).