Deputy Principal (Quality of Teaching & Behaviour and Learning)
This is an exceptional opportunity to help lead and inspire a truly comprehensive 11-18 school with 1400 students on roll. At Birchwood, we are very proud of our school, where students not only leave with strong academic qualifications but also as well–rounded individuals with a sense of responsibility.
• Engaged and talented students
• 200 talented and hard-working staff
• Outstanding facilities for students and staff
• A determination to raise standards for all
• A belief in comprehensive values where every child matters to us
• A commitment to professional development and staff well-being
This post would be an ideal platform for headship
To apply please email your completed application form and supporting letter to email@example.com
Closing Date – Wednesday 22 March
Interview – Wednesday 29 and Thursday 30 March.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS.