Our client is an elite Independent School with a strong tradition of academic excellence distinguished by an engaged wider-school community. The school is looking for a highly professional and well qualified Deputy Principal. The school places major emphasis on the creation of a dynamic teaching and learning environment. Our client offers an International Baccalaureate Diploma programme, which is emphasises inquiry‑based and independent learning.
About the School:
- Independent School
- Academic excellence
- Offers an International Baccalaureate Diploma programme
About the Role:
- Deputy Principal
- Responsible for all matters relating to the Teaching and Learning
- Improving teaching practice
- Full-time Role
- January 2018 Start
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your expression of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref# JO-1709-521820
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).