Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Deputy Principal position at our K-12 client school located in Western Sydney. The school enjoys a proud reputation for actively engaging with its community. It offers a great environment, with inclusive and supportive colleagues and leadership.
About the Role:
- Leadership Opportunity
- Start date negotiable – ideally Term 4 2017
- Full time, ongoing
- Supportive of the School’s Religious Ethos.
- Job Reference: #TES1709-521347LL
- Providing leadership on the development, strategic direction and vision of the School
- Academic excellence by implementing a creative and innovative curriculum
- Providing effective implementation of the school's operations that support continued growth, enrolments and profile of the School
- Lead, develop and motivate staff as talented educators, role models and leaders
- Inspire students to thrive and achieve in all aspects of their learning and personal development
- Developing and maintaining effective communication and strengthening of a strong school community and building relationships within the school and local communities.
- Champion continuous improvement in the quality of teaching and learning.
- Build respectful relationships and a positive and collaborative culture both internally and externally, with involvement with the P&F and other communities
About the School:
- Convenient location with excellent transport links
- Co – educational Independent School in Western Sydney
- High quality educational programs, guided by talented, skilled and dedicated teachers in world-class educational facilities
- The school is Islamic, however applicants are not required to share the faith of the school, although will be respectful of its ethos and values
About the Location:
Our client school is located in Western Sydney and is easily accessible by public transport. This school has excellent community links and welcomes people from all backgrounds.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Minimum of 8 years teaching experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a senior leadership position
- A strong background and command of teaching senior classes
- Experience in building productive networks that enhance the School's capacity to provide a quality program
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the New South Wales Institute of Teaching
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES1709-521347LL
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.