Outer London TLR 2(a) £2,664
Required for September 2018
Carshalton High School for Girls is a high achieving school judged by Ofsted in November 2017 as Good in all categories and Good overall.
Do you have experience of working with students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities and seeking an exciting promotion opportunity?
The post of Deputy SENDCo is a new post and governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic practitioner to this exciting new role. Applications are welcome from either secondary or primary trained teachers who have experience of working with students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
The successful candidate will:
• Join a forward-looking, high achieving school.
• Contribute to the wider improvement of the school.
• Be driven and totally committed to both students and colleagues.
• Be joining a highly supportive school, where staff work together as a strong team.
What we can offer you:
• A welcoming, friendly and supportive environment.
• A culture of distributed leadership.
• Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally.
• A school that has wellbeing as a high priority.
To apply for this position, please complete the application form, and send it to the Headteacher’s PA Mrs Sam Willard
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Closing Date for Applications: 12 Noon Monday 23rd April 2018
Interviews: Thursday 26th April 2018