(Grade 7 Permanent, 39 weeks, 37 hours per week pro rata (actual salary £19,464)
● Do you want to work in an outstanding Teaching School with a national reputation for excellence?
● Are you an exceptional, innovative and inspirational part of a Learning Support Team with the desire to take the next step?
● Do you want to help lead a team of specialist teaching assistants in providing additional support and intervention so that every child can be the best that they can be?
As an excellent practitioner within a Learning Support context, you will have considerable
experience in SEND provision and delivery. You will work closely with the SENDCo, across the Learning Support Team and the whole school playing a key role in whole school SEND initiatives. In joining a professional and committed team, you will help secure the continued development of high quality SEND provision, ensuring that every student with additional needs has the opportunity to be the best that they can be and to achieve at their highest level. Appropriate ongoing training and will be offered to the successful candidate
The successful candidate will be confident in:
● leading the Learning Support Team in the planning and delivery of high quality SEND provision
● working with students in a wide range of contexts to motivate, challenge and engage learners of all abilities
● working in a range of teaching situations from small intensive intervention groups to working alongside of teachers in whole classes.
● working with all tiers of leadership, with other teachers and with the school’s Learning Intervention Team.
● planning and delivering challenging learning activities for students with additional needs and which ensures that they make consistently good progress.
● developing and delivering strategies and intervention to improve the literacy levels of targeted students
Further details, plus an application form, can be downloaded from our website: www.hccs.info.
Please note that applications will only be accepted on the school’s application form. All sections must be complete including a full employment history including any breaks or gaps.