Smart Teachers is recruiting for multiple Deputy Activity Site Managers to work in holiday camps across London and the Home Counties, work is also available during term time including breakfast, lunchtime and afterschool clubs. The aim of these holiday camps/term time clubs is to get active; you will be responsible for supporting the Site Manager to ensure the site is compliant and is operating in line with the standards as set out in the company’s policies and procedures. Positions are flexible and available within your local area. The holiday camps/term time clubs are situated across London. This is perfect for those wanting flexible hourly work during the holiday term time and additional education related work during the school holidays. Permanent contract is available.
About the Role
• Deputy Activity Site Managers
• holiday camps during the school holidays
• breakfast, lunchtime and afterschool clubs during term time
• locations available across London and the Home counties
• Hourly rate from £8.65 – £9.62 – permanent contract
• responsible for supporting the Site Manager to ensure the site is compliant and is operating in line with the standards as set out in the company’s policies and procedures
• Manage staff to be delivering a safe & effective programme
• perfect for those wanting flexible work during the school term time / additional work during the school holidays
About the School
• Range of schools available ranging from Primary to Secondary
• Summer Camps also set up at other sporting venues
• Play based activities, multi sports, games, arts & craft, downtime, structured play, etc.
• Swimming activities available on sites with suitable facilities
In order to be considered for this role, the Deputy Activity Site Managers will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience working in the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
• naturally outgoing, enthusiastic individuals
• Exceptional interpersonal skills who is passionate about sharing the benefits of an active lifestyle
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN14319
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.