We are seeking to recruit an experienced full time inspirational and enthusiastic Deputy Subject Leader of art and design who can build on the successes of the Creative Arts department. We are looking for someone who has the following qualities: -
• excellent teaching, reflective and interpersonal skills
• excellent subject knowledge
• can inspire and motivate all students
• the ability to work as part of a team and be flexible
• good organisational skills
• a willingness to engage in enrichment/extra-curricular activities
We are a school, which sets high standards for both students and staff. We would offer the successful applicants: -
• a comprehensive individual CPD programme
• excellent ICT facilities and resources
• a very supportive staff – full of fun, enthusiasm and good humour
• an on-site term time nursery with very competitive rates
We are happy to consider applications from newly qualified Teachers who show potential for Leadership in the future.
Potential candidates are warmly invited to contact the school for an informal conversation and/or tour, at any point before the closing date. If you think you may be interested in submitting an application but would like to know more, please contact Mrs A Harrison, our Subject Leader of Art in the first instance: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01903 233835
For further details and an application form please see our school website: www.davisonhigh.school. Please send your application to Mr C Keating, Headteacher, Davison C.E. High School, Selborne Road, Worthing, West Sussex BN11 2JX.