Would you like to work in a University sponsored school?
Would you like to receive £5000 additional annual payment on salary?
Are you seeking career development and progression?
We have the job for you.
· Assistance with accommodation or relocation package available (£500max).
· Part funded Masters Qualification (if required) and ongoing professional development.
· Private health care, subject to satisfactory health check.
· Apple iPad
· Positive ethos and supportive environment
Brompton Academy, part of the University of Kent Academies Trust, is seeking to find a dynamic, forward thinking Deputy Subject Leader, who has the drive, energy, intellectual capacity and determination and leadership skills, to contribute and further develop the work of the Maths department towards outstanding.
The successful candidate would ideally and initially be responsible for key stage 5 – sixth-form teaching, and therefore experience in this area is essential. This post provides a great platform for the individual to grow their leadership and management skills
The successful applicant will be coming to a supportive learning environment characterised by open management, and in the knowledge that they will enjoy the full support and care of the pragmatic (and down to earth) leadership team. We have a dynamic, innovative team of professional staff who want to make a difference to the lives, aspirations and opportunities of our young people.
The Academy is an extremely popular oversubscribed school with a current Ofsted rating of Good. Our sponsor the University of Kent is extremely proactive offering a vast range of opportunities, for staff and students, to get involved in the development of innovative curriculum activities and initiatives as well as providing professional development opportunities. The Academy also has a 400+ Adult learner education programme.
The Academy moved into brand new buildings in September 2013, with outstanding facilities and Apple technologies for all, enabling us to enhance and support cutting edge learning strategies required for continuous improvement.
Prospective candidates are welcome to come and visit the Academy before application. If you would like to visit or discuss the role or have any queries, please contact Jen Hygate, the Principal’s PA on 01634 852341 or email@example.com.
Further information about the Academy together with a Job Description and Person Specification can be found on our vacancies page https://ats-bromptonacademy.jobsgopublic.com/vacancies/list
To apply, please complete one of the following:
· Submit your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (clearly stating the role you are applying for). (Note, applicants invited to interview will be required to complete an application form in due course)
· Click on the link to apply on-line - http://ats-bromptonacademy.jobsgopublic.com/vacancies/view/42870-deputy-subject-leader-of-maths?source=597-tes-online
· Download an application form from our website and email to email@example.com
Brompton Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).