We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our Technology and Creative Arts team as a Design and Technology Technician on a part time basis (2 days per week). The successful candidate will provide support for our students and staff in an engaging and safe environment, and have the drive and motivation to succeed in helping to raise attainment across all ability ranges.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a good level of general education
• Assist teachers during practical lessons
• Provide technician support within the Technology & Creative Arts Faculty.
• A willingness to undertake training in relevant areas (full training will be provided)
• A caring approach and willingness to work with students
We can offer you:
• An attractive, very well resourced working environment
• Effective and supportive colleagues
• Friendly and well behaved students
• Opportunities for personal and professional development
For full details, and an application form with an information pack, please visit our website: http://www.bradfordforsteracademy.co.uk/Vacancies/