Social, Emotional, Communication and Interaction Difficulties (SECID); the Chiltern Way Academy (CWA) is a cutting edge and transformational organisation at the leading edge of this change.
We need a talented, dynamic and inspirational Design & Technology/Food Technology Teacher who will challenge and motivate our students to get the very best meaningful outcomes.
The CWA is expanding rapidly and there are many opportunities for the right people. We welcome applicants from primary or secondary backgrounds.
We do not require SECID experience (NQTs welcome) as we will train you to become an expert SEN practitioner!
- Generous salary
- Highly developed and innovative SEN training
- Increased professional development and career opportunities
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of the school and wider community
- Excellent induction programme
- On-going mentoring and coaching
- A very supportive team
- Teachers who want to get on with the teaching and cut down on the administration
- Dynamic, reflective, progressive practitioners
- Teachers who want to develop their careers
We encourage you to visit us so please call to make an appointment to meet the team and our students and experience our friendly school.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact:
The HR Officer 01296 622157
Application details can be found on our website http://chilternway.org
Closing date: 30th November 2016 (noon)
Interviews: 8th December 2016
Chiltern Way Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.