Smart Teachers Australia is recruiting on behalf an independent school situated in the Darling Downs, Australia. The college is an educational community fostering Christian living in the Catholic tradition. The school is seeking a qualified Design Technology teacher for a term 3 contract (July). They offer a wide range of academic and vocational subjects and cater for the individual boy.
About the Role:
- Job Reference number #TES1703-158803SP
- Design Technology Teacher
- Term 3 (three month contract)
- July 17th starting date
- New graduates and experienced teachers welcomed to apply
About the School:
- Excellent student behaviours
- High academic ability
- Well-established reputation within the community
- Supportive leadership team
- Outstanding facilities and resources
About the Location:
Our client is located in Toowoomba in the Darling Downs region in the Australian state of Queensland. It is located 78 miles west of Queensland's capital city Brisbane by road. A university and cathedral city, it hosts the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers each September. There are more than 150 public parks and gardens in Toowoomba. It has developed into a regional centre for business and government services and is also referred to as the capital of the Darling Downs.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to teach in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess the minimum relevant tertiary qualifications– Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Provide a minimum of three professional references, including most recent Head Teacher
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES1703-158803SP
If you are an Australian/New Zealand citizen or have secured a visa for Australia, please include this information on your CV.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.