Design and Technology Teacher Required for September 2021
Pay Scale - MPS/UPS
We are looking for an energetic and hardworking Teacher of Design and Technology to start September 2021. We are interested in talking to both experienced teachers looking for a new challenge as well as newly qualified teachers at the beginning of their career. Our ideal candidate will have a passionate and uncompromising commitment to pupil achievement and be a believer in the potential of young people, with a mind-set that all young people can experience success.
North Cambridge Academy is a small but growing school of 550 pupils where every member of staff makes a profound difference to children’s life chances. NCA is graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted with ‘Outstanding’ leadership.
We are committed to the pursuit of excellence and are team players with a strong desire to work collaboratively. North Cambridge Academy is at the heart of the community where every child is known, valued and supported.
We can offer you:
· A post with the potential for future progression both within this role and the wider trust
· The support of the wider trust network of experts and access to informal and formal professional development.
· A successful teaching school within the CMAT trust and with a strong track record of staff development
· Employee Assistance Programme to help support you in everyday life as well as career decisions
· Staff social activities that include staff wellbeing activities.
· Free breakfast in the school restaurant and free tea and coffee
throughout the day.
· Ample on- site car parking in a city location.
· Cycle to work scheme
· Childcare vouchers scheme
· Corporate eye care voucher scheme with Specsavers
The closing date for applications is 9am on Thursday 25th February 2021 . Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview week beginning Monday 1st March 2021. If you would like to join an Academy demonstrating a serious commitment to impact on pupil progress we welcome your application.
For further details please contact Alison Gallagher, PA to the Principal.
Please note that we do not accept CV’s.
North Cambridge Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This means that the post holder will have a shared responsibility for the safeguarding of all children and young people. The post holder also has an implicit duty to promote the welfare of all children and young people.
North Cambridge Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
North Cambridge Academy joined the Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust (CMAT) in 2013 and has been an important part of a successful cluster of local academies with shared values, a track record of success, and a wide network of support and expertise....