Design and Technology Teacher
Inner London Area
Required: July/September 2017
• Are you an enthusiastic teacher looking to develop your practice in a new environment?
• Are you passionate about Design & Technology and ensuring students make outstanding progress?
• Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people in Hackney?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a happy and successful academy, begin or enhance your teaching career and teach appreciative students.
We welcome applications from newly qualified or experienced outstanding teachers. Experience of or a willingness to teach Art would be advantageous.
To succeed in this role you will:
• Be passionate about Design & Technology.
• Be a dynamic, career minded professional.
In return we can offer:
• A rewarding role in an outstanding academy.
• The opportunity to progress your career through our Professional Pathways Programme.
• Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations.
• Comprehensive staff benefits.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
For more information and an application pack:
Telephone: 020 8985 6641
Visit the school website: www.clapton.hackney.sch.uk
Closing date: Wednesday 22nd March 2017 (by 9am or first post)
Interview date: Tuesday 28th March 2017