Design & Technology Teacher to work within a Project Based Learning Environment
Required from September 2017, Salary MPS
- Are you a good Design Technology teacher?
- Do you have the passion to inspire young minds?
- Are you passionate about ensuring every child can achieve their best?
- Are you able to use technology to further students learning experience?
If you feel that you can answer ‘Yes’ to all of the above, Northfleet Technology College is the school for you! NTC was the highest performing Kent school in 2016 and we are always looking for those with talent to join our team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an inspirational and creative teacher to join our Design Technology team. The right candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- The ability to set high expectations for students behaviour and achievements
- The capacity to work collaboratively in a team
- A secure knowledge and understanding of Design Technology
In return, Northfleet Technology College will offer:
- Outstanding facilities to support personalised learning
- High level professional support and development
- Career enhancing distributed leadership at all levels
If you would relish the opportunity to work within a diverse and exciting teaching environment, with highly motivated students and a supportive leadership team, then Northfleet Technology College would welcome your application.
Appointment will be subject to satisfactory safeguarding and vetting checks including references & a DBS (Fully Enhanced CRB).