Vision for Education are recruiting for a Qualified Teacher of Design Technology to plan and deliver the Design and Technology program at a provision for KS3/4 (Key Stage 3/4) students in Northumberland. The delivery of this program will involve Design Technology, Art and Design, and Food Technology.
The suitable Design Technology Teacher will be working in a provision for students who have been removed from mainstream education for a variety of reasons including challenging behaviour, substance abuse and complex mental health difficulties. If you have experience working with Key Stage 3/4 students with challenging behaviour, it would be very beneficial to your application.
To be eligible for the Design Technology Teacher position you must:
- Be comfortable with the planning and delivery of a Design Technology program to Key Stage 3/4 (KS3/4) students learning at an entry level/GCSE standard
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to work with students to improve their social and emotional well-being alongside their academic achievements
Some of the benefit of working for Vision for Education include:
- Competitive pay rates between £105-145 per day for qualified Teachers, dependent on Pay Scale, paid weekly through PAYE
- Fully compliant with Agency Workers Regulations (AWR) so you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a friend/colleague to Vision for Education
- Support from a team of dedicated SEND consultants throughout your placements
- Access to free CPD events including Team Teach, Autism Awareness, and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Design Technology Teacher (with QTS) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students looking for work within a challenging and rewarding environment then we look forward to hearing from you.
This position would begin on a supply basis with the view to moving towards a permanent, full time position.
Apply today for more information about this role and other teaching/support opportunities across the North East