Required from January 2019
We wish to appoint a well-qualified, ambitious, an enthusiastic teacher to join our Technology team.
The posts provide an outstanding opportunity for a talented teacher to join our Technology team who are committed to raising standards across the school. The ability to offer Resistant Materials / Product Design / Engineering GCSE would be an advantage. Newly qualified teachers will receive excellent support.
The post is from January 2019
We can offer:
- a popular and vibrant school;
- staff who work together and are committed to raising standards;
- a Headteacher who, keen to drive the school forward, is open to innovation and creative thinking;
- a caring and supportive ethos for all;
- a very supportive Senior Leadership Team / Line Manager;
- excellent CPD and a strong wellbeing agenda;
- drive and enthusiasm for the achievement of all children?
- outstanding classroom skills and a commitment to innovative classroom practice?
- the ability to create and inspire young technologists?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Further details are available on the school website; please send completed applications to Mrs Catherine Humphreys, P.A. telephone: 0161 494 1222 ext.1022
or e-mail: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 15th October at 12 noon.
Interviews to be held on either 18th/ 29th or 30th of October 2018