We have an exciting opportunity for a Technology Technician to join our successful team on a permanent basis.
Friesland is a good school that is already on the path to becoming outstanding. Every child really matters at our school and each year we celebrate our best ever results and last year was no exception. We recognise that these outcomes are only possible through the commitment, dedication and skills of our highly valued employees. Ideally, to secure this role you will be a qualified Technician, but this is not essential as full training will be provided.
Why join us?
Our school joined The Two Counties Trust in June 2018. This Trust has a forward thinking strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for staff. The school offers exceptional facilities for staff and pupils and you will be provided with high quality CPD throughout your time with us.
We offer you:
• Competitive Pay- many of our pay scales are above national rates.
• An increasing array of employee benefits and a Career-Average pension scheme
• A full staff induction
• A strong commitment to your professional development
• A professionally stimulating and supportive working environment
• An ethos of high expectations for students and staff
• A highly supportive department and working environment
For more details and to apply for this role please visit: www.frieslandschool.com/vacancies
The closing date for applications is: 24th February 2019
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory enhanced level DBS disclosure, two satisfactory references and medical clearance.