Are you looking for a new position in the Middle East for next academic year?
Would you like to work in a welcoming, well-run international school with excellent facilities in Kuwait City?
Tes are currently working on behalf of a well-regarded International school in Kuwait City. The school follows a combination of the American and IB curricula, but staff join them from around the world, including teachers with a teaching qualification from the UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Their student population is 100 % English Language Learners (ELL). The majority of their students are born in Kuwait. Most of their students are Kuwait nationals and Arabic is their ﬁrst spoken language, but lessons are in English.
Their friendly team are looking for well-qualified and energetic Design Teachers to join them in August 2021.
The requirements for the Design Teacher role are as follows:
• Bachelor’s degree in Design / Technology, Math, Science, ICT or related degree
• Valid Teacher Certification
• IB Program and Information Technology, Mechanical Design or Model Design experience (preferred).
The school offers a competitive overseas teacher benefits package, which includes:
• Tax-free salary
• Two-year contract bonus
• Furnished apartment (utilities included) in our teacher housing complexes
• Yearly roundtrip ticket to home of record for the teacher and two dependents, as applicable
• International health insurance for the teacher and two dependents, as applicable
• Professional development (PD) allowance
• Settling-in allowance (first year only)
• Excess baggage allowance (first year only)
• Work visa-related support services
• Tuition for children at their school
• End-of-year indemnity
If you'd like to find out more about positions at this school, apply today, or direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...