ABC Teachers are looking for a teacher of D&T for a good school in Mansfield. Call Lewis on 0115 870 5106 for more information or email Lewis on email@example.com
What are the school looking for?
· Strong subject knowledge of Design Technology.
· Ability to teach KS3 product design and some KS4 construction.
· Brilliant planning ability to maximise student’s potential.
· Good communication skills.
· Good time management.
· Qualified Teacher Status.
· Newly Qualified Teacher’s are encouraged to apply.
What is expected?
Based in Derby the school itself are looking for a teacher of Design Technology for a part time (0.6) long term position within the department set to start in September 2018 and last for the remainder of the academic year. The school itself is based outside of the city centre, and is easily accessible via a main road. Ample parking is available at the school. You will be expected to integrate within the department as soon as possible, and will be given support from SLT in order to achieve this.
Why should you join ABC Teachers?
· ABC Teachers pay the best rates on the market, we make sure our teachers are happy, and that your pay reflects your experience. Pay can range anywhere from £95 for NQT’s and up to £196 per day for UPS3 Teachers. (Subject to post 12 week AWR).
· A dedicated and professional consultant who works hard on your behalf to find the work that you are looking for.
· Continued Professional Development.
· Travel costs are always taken into consideration when we put a job across to you.
· A Free DBS run for you (If you are able to work this academic year).
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lewis Bowens today on 0115 870 5106 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.