Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic Design Technology Teacher to join an outstanding academy in Bexley. This full time post would suit a Design Technology Teacher who is looking to take on additional extracurricular responsibilities. The role is available for a January 2018 start and a generous permanent offer is available for the successful candidate.
About the Role
· Design Technology Teacher
· Extra-curricular responsibilities for the right candidate
· Permanent offer including additional benefits exclusive to the school
· Salary from £27,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus bonuses
· Full time role from January 2018
About the School
· ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted report
· New building with state of the art facilities
· Dedicated workshops for design technology teaching and learning
· Food kitchen, electronics room and a Computer Aided Design & Manufacturing suite
· Extracurricular activities offered within all departments
· Located in Bexley, a short walk from the over ground station
In order to be considered for this role, the Design Technology Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree in Design Technology
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or eligible to obtain
· Have recent proven experience teaching Design Technology in a UK-based classroom or equivalent
· NQT and OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent UK classroom-based references (or similar curriculum references) and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN40768.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.