- IB school 20 minutes from Venice, Italy
- Graphics/ 3D / digital focus
- New purpose built education & innovation hub
- Growing International School
- Relocation support provided
H-International School is part of an exciting venture that seeks to revolutionise the way we educate children. Technological advances continue to accelerate and change the way we learn, the skills we need and how we work. H-IS students will be ready to take advantage of the opportunities available within this ever changing global and digital world.
H-International School builds inquiry based, innovative & digital learning environments for students from nursery school through to post-university Master’s programmes.
This position is located at Roncade, Treviso in beautifully restored and renovated buildings surrounded by nature.
We’re looking for a passionate Design Technology Teacher who loves multimedia and can bring a strong digital focus to the school's design technology program. If graphic design, 3D animation and modelling and multimedia is your passion then this is the job for you.
Applicants will need:
- a relevant bachelor’s degree;
- a recognised teacher qualification;
- relevant teaching experience (digital / multimedia);
- existing rights to work in Italy/EU passport.
- previous MYP / DP experience is highly desirable.
Please see the attached job description for more information about the role and the selection criteria.
Visit our website www.h-is.com to find out more about H-International School and www.h-farm.com for.
Please send your application via email: email@example.com and include:
- An introduction letter explaining why you are interested in this role and a brief response to the selection criteria (qualifications, experience and skills);
- Your current resume;
- Contact details of 3 recent and relevant referees (line manager / School Principal)
Applications close on Monday 7 April 2018.