This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, inspirational and creative Design Technology teacher. The post would be equally suited to an experienced teacher or a newly qualified teacher.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for learning and teaching within Design Technology.
- Have a good degree and the ability to teach to GCSE level.
- Be an excellent teacher of Design Technology.
- Understand the needs of students and how to remove learning barriers.
- Have a proven track record of student achievement.
- A successful and oversubscribed 11 to 18 mixed comprehensive community school in a beautiful rural setting close to Hedingham Castle.
- Supportive parents.
- High achievement from our students.
- Enthusiastic and committed staff.
- A well-resourced suite of rooms, equipped with data projectors, and 80 PCs with excellent CAD/CAM facilities.
- A laptop computer.
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school, please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Julie Sands, for an appointment.
If you have the qualities we are seeking please obtain an application pack from the school.
Tel: 01787 460470
Closing date: Tuesday 20 February 2018
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates are subject to safer recruitment procedures.