ABC Teachers are looking for a teacher of Resistant Materials and Product Design for a long term supply role starting in September 2018.
The role is for a minimum of one term but could be extended until the end of the academic year for the right candidate and will in-corporate teaching mainly KS3, KS4 and some KS5.
The school is based in Birmingham and is an ‘outstanding academy’ with excellent behaviour and a strong leadership which ensures the school thrives.
For more information or if you are interested in applying please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
About the Role:
· Responsible for developing and wring schemes of work
· Responsible for monitoring progress across Design Technology, Resistant Materials and Product Design
· Holding and attending departmental meetings
· Ensure adequate provision for students of all abilities
· You must be able a qualified and specialised teacher of Resistant Materials and Product Design.
About the School:
· Outstanding academy based in Birmingham
· Has high academic expectations
· Strong behaviour management policies
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE / QTS /Bachelor of Education)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.