International English School Enskede in Stockholm, Sweden, is now seeking a qualified Design Technology teacher for our Middle school (ages 12-16) to join our fantastic working environment full time starting in August 2018. This is your opportunity to work at our founding school in an international environment with a productive and encouraging team.
We are looking for:
- Qualified teacher with a current teaching license/registration plus a Bachelor’s degree and teaching qualification.
- Enthusiastic, committed, team-player, willing to go the extra mile for students and colleagues.
Main duties include:
- Monitor progress and effectiveness of class work and evaluate and modify as necessary.
- Provide a stimulating classroom environment for effective teaching and learning.
- Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom.
- Report to parents on the development, progress and attainment of students.
- Maintain good order and discipline among students, in accordance with the school’s behavior policies.
- Mentorship of your class is included in this position as well.
- Strong school ethos and work in an international environment
- Limited teaching time (18 h) of regulated teaching time
- Development workshops provided by senior teachers
- Swedish lessons for all international staff
- Team-building activities and competitions
- Free pedagogical lunches, fresh fruit, full access to our staff gym
- Wellness and health sponsorship.
Interviews will be held via Skype on an on-going basis. We recommend that you send in your application as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application!