We are currently recruiting for an experienced Design Technology Teacher, with a focus on Product Design, to join the Upper School at ACS Egham campus.
At ACS we offer everyone the chance to feel part of something big. As a group of leading international schools, our dedication to student success is matched only by our professional desire to attract, retain and develop staff of the highest standard.
We believe our vision ‘Through learning, inspire all to make a difference’ applies as much to us as to our students. It is a vision that empowers and motivates us to deliver our best.
Founded in 1967 to serve the needs of global and local families, we educate 3,700 students, aged 2 to 18, from more than 100 countries. Our schools are non-sectarian and co-educational.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, and the opportunity to work with leading international educators in a stimulating professional environment with outstanding facilities and opportunities.
The essential qualifications, skills and experience for this role include:
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree, or international equivalent, as a minimum in the relevant subject
- A teaching qualification
- Experience of teaching Product Design to Secondary School students (11-18)
- Experience teaching IBMYP and IBDP is desirable, although potential candidates with experience of other educational programmes are encouraged to apply
- A proactive approach to working with teachers, students and parents
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills preferred, good IT skills essential
- Demonstrates consistently high standards of personal and professional conduct
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- 2D and 3D CAD experience essential, with experience of using laser cutters and 3D printers desirable
- Willing to work both independently and in collaboration with colleagues to achieve the highest standards for students of varying skills and ability.
If you would like to be a part of our world, please contact us at email@example.com or visit our website at www.acs-schools.com/Working-at-ACS
ACS celebrates diversity as an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and, as an employee of ACS, you are expected to share this commitment. This position is therefore subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.