‘The conduct of pupils is positive. Typically, they enjoy attending the school and their welfare is well supported by their teachers. Ofsted 2016
Tamworth Enterprise College (TEC) based in Staffordshire, is a forward thinking and established community driven school that is within easy commuting distance of Birmingham and Derby.
We are looking for a Teacher who:
- Is passionate about teaching and has a creative and flexible approach for all key stages.
- Will model best practice teaching and learning across the department and support the development of quality teaching in the department.
- Will support, challenge and engage a diverse cohort of students, enriching their learning experience, maximising their potential and raising attainment
- Have a relentless obsession about developing your own standards of teaching and learning to enable you to deliver excellent student outcomes;
In return, we offer:
- The CPD at TEC is excellent, there is a wide range of personalised opportunities to develop your practice and further develop your career. As a team we support and challenge each other through meetings, peer observation, mentoring and team planning.
- Opportunities to join a career development programme in line with your professional development.
- As a school we pride ourselves on our team spirit, we regularly share good practice and collaboratively plan lessons.
We advise you to come in and speak with the Principal to discuss the above and shape the next stage of your career.
We welcome visits to the Academy, to see us in action and discuss the post. To book an appointment please contact Jayne Hirst (Business Manager) at email@example.com or call 01827 285596
As the sponsor, AET believes that all young people deserve to become world-class learners – to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up-to-date resources available to them. In each of our academies, you will benefit from visionary, inspirational and dynamic leadership and be empowered to develop your own skills with access to world-class CPD and Talent Management programmes. You will also be entitled to the following benefits: a health cash plan, pension scheme and childcare vouchers.
This position is required for a September 2018 start. Interviews are scheduled to take place week commencing 21 May 2018.
Closing date: Monday 21 May 2018.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. To apply, please click on the 'quick apply' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/a/aetinet.org/aetwebsite/our-teaching-school/initial-teacher-training for further details.