Are you interested in developing your career in a leading London independent School with an ambitious vision?
The School is looking for a talented, motivated and creative individual to:
- Develop a King Alfred School fundraising strategy and set up a small fundraising office to support its implementation.
- Launch and support fundraising campaigns for flagship projects, with support from Council (governing body) and the senior leadership team.
- Establish and implement a strategy to engage King Alfred School alumni (Old Alfredians).
We are looking for an outstanding candidate with at least five years’ relevant experience and a strong academic background who is:
- Able to work at both a strategic and operational level.
- Creative and passionate with a strong drive to achieve success.
- An excellent analytical writer with demonstrated presentation skills; able to pull together high-quality presentations and written documentation under time pressure.
- A very strong communicator who is able to develop relationships and command respect from stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to interpret, use and explain data with an eye for detail.
The position is full-time, but flexible working arrangements will be considered. The starting salary will be £45,000 – £55,000 pa, depending on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting position, you should send a CV and covering letter to Natalie Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to find out more about the position or have an informal chat, please contact email@example.com.
Deadline for application: Midday, Monday 19 March 2018.
First Round Interviews: w/c 26 March 2018.
Second Round Interviews: w/c 16 April 2018.
Please advise if you are not available on the proposed dates for interviews.
All members of the King Alfred School community are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.