Digital and Design Technologies Teacher
Our client is a highly reputable independent school that values academic excellence within a holistic educational setting. The school boasts 21st century learning practices and caters to students of all abilities. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
- Teacher of Digital & Design Technologies (Years 5-9)
- Timetable will include middle school Mathematics
- Term 2 Start
- Permanent, Full Time Role
- Experienced Candiates will be highly regarded
- Elite Day and Boarding School
- Strong community spirit and identity
- Attractive historical and contemporary buildings
- Strong technology including one-to-one classrooms
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1803-526464KW - email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1803-526464KW – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).