Salford College’s vision is to be a beacon of educational excellence transforming the lives of the individuals and communities we serve
Digital Learning Facilitator
Reference Number: SCC171893
Salary: Starting salary £18,423 per annum with incremental progression to £20,954 Pro rata amount of £19,773 to £22,490
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Tuesday 24th April 2018
Interview Date: Friday 27th April 2018
Location: FutureSkills at MediaCityUK
Contract Type: Maternity Cover until 21st December 2018, Term Time Only + 2 weeks
Hours per Week: 37
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic individual who is keen to be an agent of change. Your mission, to create a culture shift by encouraging, motivating and empowering staff and students in the use of technology enhanced learning.
As a Digital Learning Facilitator, you will use your connected communities to showcase and share best use of learning technologies which blur the boundaries of formal and informal learning environments. Your ultimate aim, to ensure that our learners are fully prepared for a career in a progressive digital era.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information about Salford City College please visit our website and twitter
Salford City College is highly ambitious and a leading provider in Greater Manchester. It aims to be outstanding in all aspects of its work.
Reason to Join Us
Great holiday entitlement, Sixth Form College Association terms and conditions and automatic enrolment into the generous pension scheme
- A wide range of learning & career opportunities
- MyTech, Childcare, cycle to work & other voucher schemes
- Various health & wellbeing benefits (including discounted gym membership)
- We support the Skills for Life agenda and recognise the importance of all adults having functional literacy and numeracy whatever their role. All staff are therefore given the support to gain a level 2 qualification in literacy and / or numeracy if they do not already have one and all teaching staff are expected to promote the basic skills of their learners within their subjects.
- For information on living and working in Salford please visit here
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.