An exciting opportunity has arisen to become part of a dynamic marketing team and to begin a career in digital marketing.
Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Year 1: £7,138 per annum (£136.90 per week)
- Year 2: Potential to earn up to £15,106 per annum (or national minimum wage for age £11,383 - £15,106)
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, working in a small but busy Marketing team, you’ll be making sure the College’s digital platforms are promoting our events, activities and success stories, and engaging our followers in active conversations.
You’ll be an avid user of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and also have an eye for what’s coming next in social media communication.
The person we’re looking for will be able to spot what will appeal to our potential students. You’ll need enthusiasm, a willingness to learn and thumbs that move quicker than the speed of light! You’ll also need an interest in data like Google Analytics and what makes a successful campaign.
Sounds exciting, doesn’t it?
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you should have:
- GCSE Grade A* - C / 9 – 4 in English and Maths or equivalent
- A willingness to undertake the apprenticeship framework/standards programme
- Generous Annual Leave (30 days annual leave + bank holidays + 5 College closure days)
- Personal and Professional Development Opportunities, including a comprehensive induction
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Annual Staff Recognition Awards, Staff BBQ, Christmas Party
- Good Pension Scheme
See what we have to offer and come join us. You won’t be disappointed.
For more information about Wakefield College and the opportunity to apply, please click the Apply button and you will be redirected to our college website.
Closing date: 11am, Monday 23 April 2018
Interview date: Monday 30 April 2018
Transforming lives through learning…
…by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhance Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.