We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspiring individual who will join our Marketing Department.
To provide an efficient and effective digital strategy for the school and providing operational marketing support, joining up all areas of the school, and ensure that we present the school, and its image, consistently and clearly via all media (eg. website, hard collateral, soft collateral etc.,)
- To manage, maintain and develop the school’s digital marketing, including the weekly newsletter.
- Collate information and complete the Termly Round Up/Annual School magazine.
- To support the development of the content and maintenance of the school’s website, including keeping information relevant and up to date and the optimisation of the website. This also includes the Vernon Education Trust website.
- Track and analyse website traffic and provide regular internal reports.
- Edit and post editorial, videos, photos and audio content to the school website and other online sites to promote Danes Hill School.
- Write copy for the school website, adverts, booklets, brochures, vacancies etc.Including posting them online to relevant sites. This will include working on printed material to support online strategy.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing for Danes Hill School, including SEO, display advertising campaigns.
- Assist in brainstorming new and creative growth strengths.
- To maintain knowledge and predict future digital marketing trends. Also ensure that the Danes Hill brand is maintained.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by the Marketing Manager.
Please visit the school website to download the application form www.daneshillschool.co.uk/Vacancies The completed application form should be emailed to the Head of Marketing, Mrs Claire Walsh: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Thursday 24 May 2018 and interviews will take place early June 2018.
Danes Hill is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).