Digital Technologies/STEM Teacher
We are currently seeking qualified and highly motivated Digital Technologies/STEM Teacher for a school located in the Northern suburbs of Brisbane. The school take pride in providing a highly academic education for all students. Staff at this school are hardworking and enjoy collaboration.
About the Role:
- Digital Technologies/STEM Teacher
- Experience with coding, robotics and/or 3D printing is advantageous
- 2019 contract until the end of the academic year
- School located in the Northern suburbs of Brisbane
- School supports beginning teachers and offers professional development opportunities
- Top resources and facilities
- Supportive leadership team
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
If you are in Australia, email your CV to Ryan, quoting job reference #WEB1809-530700RM – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1809-530700RM – email@example.com
· To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).