With the expansion of our Trust, we are able, for the first time, to advertise for Regional Directors of Education (Primary) to support our on-going plans for improvement in the Trust. This a great opportunity for dynamic and committed people to join us at an exciting time in our development. The postholders will be active members of our Academy Improvement Team, working closely with the Director of Education and our Headteachers, to enable them to secure rapid improvement and sustain high quality practice.
We are looking for high-quality candidates who can:
• Secure accelerated and sustained school improvement through the Trust’s improvement model;
• Build understanding and ownership of the improvement model
• Build the capacity of headteachers to accurately self-evaluate and empower them to lead and secure sustained academy improvement
• Regularly review and support vulnerable academies, working alongside leaders to ensure a rapid improvement journey
• Demonstrate significant evidence of successful school improvement at a primary level with extensive experience of inspection
• Support the Christian ethos of the Trust
In return we can offer you:
• Opportunities for CPD
• An exciting staff wellbeing and benefits package
• A dedicated, caring and enthusiastic team
• A varied working environment including a newly refurbished central office
• A competitive salary
The Diocese of Salisbury Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and would like to have an informal conversation about the role before making the decision to apply for the post, please contact Nicola Summerill via 01722 746948 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment with the Chief Executive or Director of Education.
When you have enough information to make your decision to apply, please complete all sections of the application form.
All applicants will be notified of shortlisting decisions by email. References for shortlisted candidates will be requested before interviews. Interviews are planned for 23rd September and further details about the interview process will be emailed to the candidates in good time.