DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS & MARKETING (REGISTRAR)
Abberley Hall, a leading independent co-educational boarding and day prep school, is seeking to recruit a forward thinking professional for the post of Director of Admissions & Marketing, reporting directly to the Headmaster and to work flexibly within the administration team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the drive and management of all pupil recruitment related activity and for promoting the school both internally and externally.
Director of Admissions & Registrar role summary:
· Prospective family engagement; nurture and provide on-going communications with potential families from first point of contact through to admission for local and international admissions
· To manage the admissions process in its entirety for UK and international pupils
· To organise visits, taster days, host and conduct school tours providing accurate and relevant information
· To mine, analyse and collate admissions data to present qualitative and quantitative reports for the Headmaster and Governors
· To distribute and collate the registration paperwork and issue new pupil starting pack
· To plan, promote and organise the termly Open Days and seasonal events.
· To process Tier 4 applications for non EU pupils in keeping with the Government regulations
· To manage the admissions register for current pupils, past pupils and prospective pupils.
· To issue a safeguarding standard letter for all new pupils to their previous schools.
· To manage the Language Immersion Programme, offering overseas pupils the opportunity to register for a short stay at the School
Director of Marketing role summary:
· To write annual strategies with termly objectives in line with the vision of the school
· To research and implement creative ideas for school literature and PR
· To manage the marketing budget effectively and responsibly
· To collate and analyse industry data and remain aware of trends and challenges
· To sell sponsorship packages and advertising for key events
· To write creative briefs and commission branding & PR agencies, photographers and videographers
· To manage the website and and social media across all platforms
• A high standard of spoken and written English
• Excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner
• An organised and methodical approach to work
• Good administrative skills
• Competence using Microsoft Office
• The ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
• Respect for confidential information
• A patient and flexible attitude
• The ability to work as part of a team and also on your own initiative
It should be noted that the above list of duties is not necessarily a complete statement of the final duties of the post. It is intended to give an overall view of the position and should be taken as guidance only.
Closing Date: Monday 12th November 2018 at noon.
The school’s website and application details are at: www.abberleyhall.co.uk and https://www.abberleyhall.co.uk/current-vacancies