Morecambe Community High School
A recruitment and retention allowance may be considered for an exceptional candidate
Closing date: Monday 19th February
Provisional Interview date 22nd February
Please return completed applications to: email@example.com
Morecambe Community High School is seeking to recruit and enthusiastic and entrepreneurial Business and Finance Manager who likes a challenge! The successful applicant will work with the Executive Headteacher and external support partners from local strong schools to enable Morecambe Community High School to improve more rapidly.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate and the chance to make a real difference to the over 1500 staff and students within our walls. The key purpose of the role is to give strategic vision to all aspects of finance, income generation, HR, premises and provision of IT. You will lead the operation of the school’s financial management, planning, procurement and you will seek to drive best value in all school operations and contracts.
The successful candidate will be:
- Someone with a strong track record developed in a senior position
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with relevant professional qualifications
- A strategic thinker with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to think creatively and problem solve
- Able to work and maintain focus under pressure
- Ambitious and keen to develop and grow the business of the school
- Driven by moral purpose – help me drive the financial and business resources of the school to attain the best possible life chances for the students in Morecambe.
In return we can offer you:
- An opportunity to create your own structures and systems
- A warm and vibrant school community who are ready to change and develop
- The support of strong external support and networks
- Further training and support with your career advancement
Please read the supporting information carefully and complete our application form. Serious candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school, to fully appreciate our context and potential.