Abbot Beyne is a successful, innovative multi-cultural school.
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious, creative and gifted teacher and leader who can create, monitor and develop conditions which enable effective learning and teaching and the best possible outcomes for all students in our Communications Faculty (English, French & Media Studies).
Under the leadership of our Headteacher we have begun the journey of moving learning and teaching from good to outstanding and focusing on closing our gaps.
This is an exciting and innovative time for the school and we are looking to appoint a colleague who:
- Is an outstanding practitioner, with an unwavering commitment to the highest standards for learning and teaching
- Has excellent leadership and management skills
- Has a proven track record of raising attainment across a subject
- Has a resilient character and strong personal drive
- Possesses an understanding of the difference that a great education can make to students – especially those from disadvantaged backgrounds
Application forms and details are available from Helen Hawksworth, Office Manager/
Heads PA on 01283 759007 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or on our school web-site – www.abbotbeyne.staffs.sch.uk
Abbot Beyne School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check previously CRB.