Full Time – 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
Required as soon as possible
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Director of Corporate ICT and Infrastructure. Reporting directly in to the very top of the Trust’s leadership structure, the successful candidate will lead on the creation, implementation, delivery and communication of the Trust’s technical strategy.
The post is full time, working 37 hours per week. The successful candidate will need to be flexible regarding working hours in order to meet the needs of the business.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record in a senior ICT role
- A proven ICT record including delivering complex systems / networks/databases, at scale
- The ability to think on their feet and adapt to the changing demands of the business
- Strong leadership and strategic skills, coupled with a willingness to be “hands on”
- Ability to motivate and organise teams in order to ensure the efficient delivery of ICT provision across the Trust
- Evidence through DBS check and recruitment process of their suitability for working with children
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain access to an exclusive range of benefits, including free use of a range of sports and leisure facilities including a fully equipped gym, and swimming pool; priority student admission to schools in the Trust for your child after 2 years’ service, and a generous cash incentive employer referral scheme.
For further details, please contact Nina Wood, Executive Principal’s PA and HR Officer, on 01992 424200, Ext 201, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 16th July 2018, 9.00am
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 16th July 2018
Applications will be assessed on submission, so early application is encouraged.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people
All postholders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check